Comment on page
- 1.Login to your server through SSH/open your terminal
- 2.Upload the bot files into a folder of your choice.
- 4.Be sure to use the cd < file path > command to change the terminal's path to your bot's directory.
- 5.Install all node modules, you can do this by running this command
- 6.And then you can run the
node indexcommand to start the bot.
You can use PM2 to keep the bot online even when you close the terminal.
Start the bot with PM2 by running the following commands:
npm i pm2 -g
pm2 start index.js --name <botname>
Start the bot:
pm2 start <botname>Stop the bot:
pm2 stop <botname>Restart the bot:
pm2 restart <botname>View the bot's recent logs and live console:
pm2 logs <botname>