Comment on page
- 1.Unzip the bot into a folder of your choice.
- 2.Configure the config.yml file to your liking.
- 3.Open a command prompt. Be sure to use the cd < file path > command to change the console's path to your bot's directory.
- 4.Install all node modules, you can do this by running this command
- 5.And then you can run the
node indexcommand to start the bot.
- 6.Check that the bot is online in your discord server. If it's not, make sure you put the correct bot token and license key. If you have, create a ticket in our discord server.